• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Eclipse Glow Proton Ion

Does anyone have any idea on when those of us who preordered from Clearwater should be seeing discs? Just to give myself a tentative date to look forward to.

Does anyone have any idea on when those of us who preordered from Clearwater should be seeing discs? Just to give myself a tentative date to look forward to.
All of the orders have been shipped to retailers today(Monday). I believe our retailers will mail orders out soon after they receive their shipments.

I can't wait to get one of these, why don't they just release them already? Even at $20 they'd sell a crap ton. Why oh why oh why are you not following the basic rule of economics? Demand should increase supply. Mfr these already.

I've tried to contact GGGT about them getting these, but have not heard back from them. I don't really expect you to know this, but do you know if they ordered any? (I can't see why they wouldn't)

Just got my box full today. They are quite nice. I even ended up with a couple under 170 which was a pleasant suprise.

Got one at GGGT today as well. Flies nicely and will be given a fair shot. The one I purchased has an orange center that I really like how it looks in low light.

Last edited:
We got about 30 of these in at Hazy Shade today. I can pick up some and send them to anyone who'd like one for 22.50 a piece.

Latest posts