• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Shock

jtreadwell

Wizard of Plastic Land
Bronze level trusted reviewer
MVP just announced the Shock fairway driver has been PDGA approved. Discuss!

From the facebook post

"The Shock is our slightly overstable fariway driver. The Shock is a more stable complement to the Volt. With a high power throw, it will hold a long straight line with less turn and immense glide followed by a late dependable fade."

The Volt is overstable (Teebird-ish) for me. The Shock will serve higher power players very well.

Here comes the speculation!!!!!!

Sounds like they are listening to the boards or at least taking what we want into consideration. February 1st huh? Testers should get the soon, and the dgcr is gonna break with all the unnecessary banter.

so this sounds more like pd overstable than firebird overstable. i wonder if it's going to have the shallow rim like the volt. still got my eyes set on the stag though.

I'll be interested in this. I liked the volt, but was surprised that it wasn't more stable. The shocker may be what I was looking for.

pdga specs aren't up yet, i'm guessing it's the same speed as the volt and amp. this was the disc i wanted in the first place.. maybe. we'll see. although it'll have to be superbad to push out my PD's.

Hmm. Not going to put my Predators up for sale quite yet, but I wonder if this is more Eagle-X or Teebird stable. And I just bought a bunch of Eagles...

Just got my hands on a couple volts for the first time a month or so ago and I absolutely love them. A slightly more over stable fairway driver from MVP would be just what the doctor ordered (pardon the pun). If the Facebook claim is true ill be all over these like white on rice!

Yeah they have!! Perfect timing too, dgcr was tired of the rc3 threads, now we are gonna have 5 threads about the shock in no time!!!

Latest posts