• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

i have to say the axis is a great disc .. Iv only been playing for about 2 month's and i had a very hard time keeping my disc from taking off like a rocket heading to space... but i started throwing an axis i bought and for some reason i could thow that disc level and strait... most of the time on the exact line i visualized in my head... i liked it so much i played with it as my every thing but my putter for week or so... then i pulled out my mamba and threw it like i knew what i was doing... Im think..ng about geting a vector can any one tell me what to expect it to do .. my axis fly like its on tracks stait were i point it with little to no fade

i have to say the axis is a great disc .. Iv only been playing for about 2 month's and i had a very hard time keeping my disc from taking off like a rocket heading to space... but i started throwing an axis i bought and for some reason i could thow that disc level and strait... most of the time on the exact line i visualized in my head... i liked it so much i played with it as my every thing but my putter for week or so... then i pulled out my mamba and threw it like i knew what i was doing... Im think..ng about geting a vector can any one tell me what to expect it to do .. my axis fly like its on tracks stait were i point it with little to no fade

the vector will be like the axis except for the last 25% of its flight, where the axis just kind of drifts left at the end the vector will have a solid left fade.

i blocked johnny donkey face, what does he keep talking about?

i havnt been playing long but is there any reason to have a disc that fades more.. does the vector fly farther... or is there a shot that it is designed for ?

What if you need something to fade to the left? Sometimes you can't throw straight at an object due to obstacles such as trees and bushes and you have to throw a designated path with something that will fade at the end to get near the basket.

i havnt been playing long but is there any reason to have a disc that fades more.. does the vector fly farther... or is there a shot that it is designed for ?

For wind.. The Vector flies about the same as the Axis. The shot can call for it.

The vector is also more resistant to turning over so if you throw it really hard (and you throw backhand right hand in this example) the Vector won't drift to the right the way the Axis may.

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Oh if we all have DGCR when we first started playing... :D

Not sure why we are all of a sudden talking about Axis and Vectors in the MVP Volt thread but can we please stop?

Thanks

rumor has it that the first run volts are done, but they are not up to MVP standards so they are sending them all to me here in Madison. They said it would be like december before they fix the issues with the volt, but i got like 500 fr volts that will never hit the market. On second thought i will be accepting offers on First run x out bolts. From what i can tell this thing is no better than the groove. So everyine can stop posting in this thread, the volt sucks and wont be here til december.

;)

rumor has it that the first run volts are done, but they are not up to MVP standards so they are sending them all to me here in Madison. They said it would be like december before they fix the issues with the volt, but i got like 500 fr volts that will never hit the market. On second thought i will be accepting offers on First run x out bolts. From what i can tell this thing is no better than the groove. So everyine can stop posting in this thread, the volt sucks and wont be here til december.

;)

Are you saying the Volt will issue in the Mayan apocalypse? I KNEW IT!

ahhh those courses are easy to set up if you have a portable basket. Find a field about 600 feet long. Make sure there are no trees anywhere and at least 400 feet room side to side. then you got an avery hole set up. good to go!!

Latest posts