• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Pepsi grant was approved, please vote

I just found out that if you make the top 100 they roll your project into the next month automatically. So we have a goal. Break the top 100 and hopefully by that point we have enough support to kick the llamas ass.

Truth is I think we can do this without Pepsi. It will take more people but with a good initial fund, enough to buy 500 custom stamped discs, the rest could be taken care of by clinic fees.

I will brainstorm on how to do that...in the meantime lets keep voting.

One more vote. If you go the raise your own money route, I'll gladly donate.

I am hooked up with a group in NC that has several going. Apparently that is the key...you use the first month to network and get a voting community and then the next month go for the gusto.

So lets get into the top 100 and keep spreading the word.

Voted and it jumped 12 spots come on people, get on this and he can make the top ten in no time.

Sitting at 30th, 20 more spots to move into the top 10 and then we have to maintain it.

74th now, We need to help Bill get back into the top 10!

Down past 100...:(

1 hundred-friggin 27.

I'm clicking every day, we're losing ground, #133.

I think we need to start a grant for research ways to get our number to stop growing. I'll submit the idea to Coke.

How many times do i gotta tell you it won't let you change anything...there is a ton of Sh.. i would change but this was done in April man...freaking April!!

Fixed. A smile goes a long way. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• bill happy.JPG
    bill happy.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 31