• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Myrtle Beach WHERE YA AT!!!!

BING

I know there are more then 7 people playing discgolf in Myrtle Beach. Maybe its because I'm having doubles on Sat. and your all trashed from FRIDAY NIGHT....okay maybe not, but get your tails up to Loris and play some doubles!!! We had a great time out there this week and even a great guy named PAGE came down from NC to check it out and play. Just so happens he is in the same tounry as me in Lumberton, NC on April 30- May 1st. Crazy as that is I hope more of you get out here and check it out. Made some changes on the course to make it better.

Fixed hole 5, made a new tee after 18 so if you can't play 7 because of the kids playing we will all use (19). So come on out help us get this course kicking in gear. I added $25.00 to the ACE fund, and CTP is a good deal mostly 2 disc in that. Donate to if you can to make it better just grab some disc you don't use we have alot of new players that will be glad to try new stuff out.

Thanks for your time guys,

BING

Latest posts