• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mystere??

We speculated that since the name seems to mesh more with atlas and nova than the rest of innova's product line. It may be an addition to the innova over mold family.

Innovermolds! Forum fantasizing and discussion based on the logical progression of a particular product line is more relevant here than 4 pages of pointless "innova doesn't need more molds" whining/trolling.

Last edited:
As a longtime Valk thrower, I'm pretty interested in the Savant. Any bets on flight ratings? My guess: 9, 5, -1, 3.

Dave D. seems to be "filling in" every conceivable stability in every speed range, and they have an X, 5, -1, 3 in every other speed range.

If that's right, it might be a lot like the 1.1 OLFs.

Last edited:
Yep! I guess technically the Orc is 10, 4, -1, 3 and not 10, 5, -1, 3 although I feel like maybe glide ratings have been creeping up over the years.

Anyway, maybe the Savant just is the old 1.1 OLF mold (IIRC they changed it to a more stable mold for the 1.2 run). That would be AWESOME.

Yep! I guess technically the Orc is 10, 4, -1, 3 and not 10, 5, -1, 3 although I feel like maybe glide ratings have been creeping up over the years.

Anyway, maybe the Savant just is the old 1.1 OLF mold (IIRC they changed it to a more stable mold for the 1.2 run). That would be AWESOME.

What's a true rating on the old mold Beast that is now the current mold? Is -2/2 accurate? I've only thrown the Dx which is WAY more stable than the "new mold".

I've only thrown my brother's old mold beast in Champ plastic. It was pretty flippy, but then again it is super old and beat.

The old mold beasts were 10, 5, -1, 3. They were a little teeny less stable than the three rating and were a true 5 glide. Could rip the hell out of that disc.

Dave should really be trying to be innovative. As the company name states rather than just retooling things and trying to make another buck.