• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mystere??

http://discgolfsweden.se/english/index.aspx

"15-09-01 - Mystere & Savant
Innova will have a new distance driver available soon; Mystere, flight rating is set to; Speed 11, Glide 6, HSS -2 and LSS 2. It is easy to throw according to the company, but it will only be available in weights between 170 and 175grams for player packs for the time being. Mystere is approved by the PDGA:
Outside diameter: 21.1 cm (max weight 175.1 grams)
Inside rim diameter: 16.9 cm
Height: 1.6 cm
Rim depth: 1.1 cm
Rim thickness: 2.1 cm
Flexibility rating: 7.26 kg
Rim configuration rating: 31.50 mm

Savant is a new Speed 9 driver; it will be available later this year. It is also intended CFR-program in the beginning, we will let you know more as soon as we get more info about it."

The names are a departure from innovas naming scheme. I say these discs will be something a little different.

Dave dunipace did say he wanted to do more over molds. It would make since to follow the atlas with a fairway or control driver.

It would be interesting to have say a wraith and Valkyrie copied in an over mold.

Is it strange that the disc has been approved but we don't get a picture?

Makes me think theyre weaks of existing molds.

I hope the savant is OLF-ish
But based on the name I would guess it is very neutral and people with exceptional skill will be able to make it hold any line; speed 9 Comet.