• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nate Sexton ITB and Octothorpe Overview

At risk of getting off topic here, Sexton carries toe nail clippers and sanding blocks to smooth out his discs when they burr? Thats legal? Really? Is that not "modifying the disc?". Im fine if it is, just suprised. Its a good idea. Any thoughts?

801.02 Discs Used in Play

B. A disc which has been modified after production such that its original flight characteristics have been altered is illegal, excepting wear from usage during play and the moderate sanding of discs to smooth molding imperfections or scrapes. Discs excessively sanded or painted with a material of detectable thickness are illegal.

801.02 Discs Used in Play

B. A disc which has been modified after production such that its original flight characteristics have been altered is illegal, excepting wear from usage during play and the moderate sanding of discs to smooth molding imperfections or scrapes. Discs excessively sanded or painted with a material of detectable thickness are illegal.

THANK YOU! :)

Great ITB. The bag itself looks great - wish the Sexton Royale package didn't cost $400 :gross:. Would love to have a bag with that Sexton logo...

Only one ORC and he spent like 2 seconds on it?!?

I thought that Sexton was the official spokesperson for the Orcs.

He was throwing it at Maple Hill. I think he said previously he only uses it in tight conditions anymore since it has gotten pretty flippy. Also, it seems like Nate has upped his power in the last 18 months.

Awesome, Nate is by far my favorite player on tour, so really cool to see. I am shocked only one Orc