• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

National Tour folds into DGPT

Umm, OK. I post an opinion, not stating anything as fact, mentioning just a possibility of something that could happen, too and you come at me like that? Wow!

I won't get into a p*ssing match with you. I've seen too many threads end up down that route before.

Interesting to see how that conversation looks now:

Sula.jpg

Interesting to see how that conversation looks now:

View attachment 76449

McBeth is really the only one to drop out/not register for DGPT events in order to extend his stay (so far) all the way back to the Nokia Open in late June (same weekend as Preserve). So far he isn't signed up for DGPT: Las Vegas, Portland, Preserve, Idlewild. By playing in 3 EuroTour events he will be eligible for the final standings payouts. By playing Nokia Open he gets more practice on the European Open course (The Beast). The DGPT points & award structures were announced this week and I definitely see McBeth and some of the other top players picking and choosing when to drop events to focus on the Majors and take time off the DGPT.

PCS Sula Open counts for points in both the EuroTour and DGPT (Silver Series) so many US players signed up for it (maybe from DGPT tour card?) and Idlewild the weekend before. Pretty short 3 day turnaround to fly from Kentucky to play in Norway.

Kristin Tattar is signed up for Tyyni (biggest Latitude64 tournament) in Finland the weekend following USWDGC in Wisconsin (4 day turnaround). USWDGC registration hasn't opened yet.

Registrations for the EPT/EuroTour are pretty much filled up for the pre-European Open tournaments apart from the sponsor/tour exemption spots. Nate Perkins and Nikko have both signed up for different European events already.

Latest posts