• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a Course Photo

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Howdy! I need a fairly hi quality photo of hole #17. The course doesn't matter, but the photo must have the "17" visible (from the tee sign) and, ideally, if the hole is short enough, the basket too. If someone has something that fits these criteria and would be OK with me publishing the picture, please let me know.

Thanks!

30350042055_7229725980_z.jpg

Nice! I like the subject matter and the ominous clouds. Unfortunately, I need just a bit more of the number 17 (and no people, actually).

damn you... I so wanna play that hole right now.

Beautiful shot of hole 17 at Bryant Lake Park there!

Lucky enough to have been there once, and that is THE memorable vista. Even luckier to have turned my drive over a bit, flew over the parking lot and cleared back to the left just through the gap beyond that trash bin. Even had a long look at a deuce! Thanks for the memories!

That's wicked sharp. I dig it. Send me a PM if you're good with me using that and I can fill you in on the details.

THANKS!

Definitely, you can use it. I have a ton of pictures on my Flickr account, which I cannot link to from my iPad at the moment. All I ask is credit for the photo (because I am lazy and do not watermark my photos).

Beautiful shot of hole 17 at Bryant Lake Park there!

Lucky enough to have been there once, and that is THE memorable vista. Even luckier to have turned my drive over a bit, flew over the parking lot and cleared back to the left just through the gap beyond that trash bin. Even had a long look at a deuce! Thanks for the memories!

This is the hole from which I judge my discs. If I can keep it straight despite all the air under the disc, I know I have a winner that works well with my form. I have been all over that fairway, or more accurately its rough, but I found that a TeeBird is the only disc that can get me within putting distance. I netted a deuce only once, from 40 feet.

Can't beat the view (or Scott's photography skills) but just in case the number needs to be the main feature, I could send you the big version of this:

44b5f569_m.jpg

Can't beat the view (or Scott's photography skills) but just in case the number needs to be the main feature, I could send you the big version of this:

44b5f569_m.jpg

That is a great Hole at Snelling, but unfortunately the course is kind of bland to take pictures of unless you get the tall grass by the active dorms or can some how get the condemned dorms by 15-16 in the background.

29869657233_0c00a68798_z.jpg

20551228090_318bfcec24_z.jpg

11229109163_066b96f57c_z.jpg

Or time it right.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Looming.jpg
    Looming.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts