• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

GripEQ said:
I'm certainly inclined to agree with TImko. Bust it out and use that bad boy! It'll feel good on your back!

We still stand behind the first run, so it might be worth even more now that there is so few?

right. just like the Edsel. :lol:

im taking the time to read this whole thread. man oh man i cant explain why anybody would subject themselves to the "GripEQ Experience".

It's a good thing there's nothing wrong with my Revo bag. If I was in NEED of a new bag, this wouldn't be it. So I can wait until they hopefully get it right. 2012?

Ya, I cant see myself forking over almost $200 for this bag anymore. I think I will stick with my Revo.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I feel for all the people that bought in on the second run. Welcome to your own personal hell. I've been there. I feel like there should be some ind of stat for how many time J@ has/will miss "schedule" dates. We have got to be approaching double digits.

Still no response to my email either......the auto email said 1 business day.

Yeah, not too surprised with this delay. Pretty sure this will be the final run.

Where the hell is his head? Confirming with people that he'll be shipping bags out on Monday, telling timko that he'll get his hands on his bag from the 2nd batch next week, all before actually getting the first batch in his own hands! This shit after everything else in the past?! 2-3 weeks! Ha!

Obviously I'm the fool here for forking over my money for more of the same, but I think that i'll be contacting him for a refund on monday and if I can get one, I'm done with this shit. The bag looks awesome but it's not looking real promising for the future of gripeq with this continued track record. Hopefully the final product does stand up, cause the lifetime warranty might be backed by nothing at all when the smoke all clears.

classic case of over promise and under deliver.

Many entrepreneurs fall into this catch 22. The product is great, but this is what kills business and discourages sales.

J@, sell your design to another company and let them handle the business end of things man. Go play some golf.

what'shisname said:
Where the hell is his head? Confirming with people that he'll be shipping bags out on Monday, telling timko that he'll get his hands on his bag from the 2nd batch next week, all before actually getting the first batch in his own hands! This shit after everything else in the past?! 2-3 weeks! Ha!

Obviously I'm the fool here for forking over my money for more of the same, but I think that i'll be contacting him for a refund on monday and if I can get one, I'm done with this shit. The bag looks awesome but it's not looking real promising for the future of gripeq with this continued track record. Hopefully the final product does stand up, cause the lifetime warranty might be backed by nothing at all when the smoke all clears.

Starting to understand my frustrations from a few pages ago now?

All in all, i'm sure he can still turn this all around, it will just take time. 2 years down the road if he's got a well designed product sitting on disc dealers shelves for customers to feel, they'll probably buy it. I would wager at that point, we probably will too. Promises and deadlines are meh, those are made and broken all the time. Quality? That makes or breaks any product. I already like the bag, if it one day meets my quality standards I'll buy it again.

GripEQ [Moderator] 1 day ago in reply to Andresaya123
We received our small first shipment last Thursday. I informed the customers that were slated for receipt of those bags that we had to return that shipment for adjustments as I was not completely satisfied. I am heading to the factory tomorrow morning to make sure that the adjustments are all made to my specs and so we can still be on time with our second and subsequent shipments next week.

So the 2nd run, 2nd batch guys will still be "on time"? Any of you first run replacement guys get any further correspondence?

Latest posts