• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Thousand Oaks Ca

bountyhunter

I was looking at the local newspaper and saw that a new disc golf course was in the plans for a park near erbes rd. I was wondering if anyone knew anything else. Thanks.

When I was back home in CA in March I heard they had a walk through. Glad to see that it's progressing.

I know Mike Byrne and the president of the Rabbit Flats disc golf club are involved.
DSCJNKY

I am from TO and I'd have to get down there to get info so this is helpful. I just hope its a big improvment on the Rabbit Flats course.

I know Mike and am a member of the RFDGC there and can say that there has been a walk through of a possible course location at Lang Ranch. The Parks Guys are gonna be doing loads of work at the Ranch and a disc golf course is a possibility. I'm hoping for it to go through but it could be a while if it gets approved...

There is a course in Agoura hills, next to thousand oaks. It's not listed because I never asked the guy if I could list it. It has 18 tee pads with 9 baskets. Nice course that's been in for a little bit. The city of Arvin near Bakersfield also starts construction on a disc golf course this summer. UC Merced also has a course going in, visilia has another course going in, Hensley lake is going to 18 holes and that course in awesome, Redlands has another course going in, vista has a course going in, and I think there are probably 7-8 other courses in SoCal that aren't listed that I know of, just haven't played them.

just added the course in madera last night.

^I saw all of your adds in the San Bernardino's. I will have to get up there in the very near future!!

im currently trying to play an 18 holer near Lancaster thats not listed and trying to find info on a third wrightwood area course that I saw some pictures of. Well as soon as I know or check them out I will post them. I also know of another catalina course, but its super private and the chances of playing it are very bleak.