• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Golf Monthly Video- The 2009 Lehigh Open

This show features coverage from the Lehigh Valley, PA region. The courses played on are the Little Lehigh Parkway and Jordan Creek. Both these courses were played during the 2005 PDGA Pro Worlds tournament in Allentown, PA.

Enjoy the show and thanks for watching,

DGM 67

Kevin-

Thanks Kevin. I really enjoy having these two courses in my back yard :)

Solty said:

I have to get up that way - I am pretty sure that my P's just moved a few miles away from Jordan Creek.

Jaysus said:
Solty said:

I have to get up that way - I am pretty sure that my P's just moved a few miles away from Jordan Creek.

give a call..im 35 minutes from JC

Frank Delicious said:
Wow Craig's putt on 15 was clutch.

For sure. 8) He came through big time one that one.

Hey I know last time people were like "too many replays" blah blah blah. But I backed up that putt to watch it again. I would say really good putts (like the the quoted one) deserve a replay but no more than like 5 replays per monthly episode (so people don't whine).

I like these videos. I'm subscribed to you guys, I'd give the videos 5 stars if ratings were enabled. :wink:

slow day at work so I'm going back and watching older DGM videos. At 1:06 in this Vibram Open video is the most blatant foot fault on a jump putt I have ever seen

Vibram Open Vid 3

Frank Delicious said:
slow day at work so I'm going back and watching older DGM videos. At 1:06 in this Vibram Open video is the most blatant foot fault on a jump putt I have ever seen
I knew who it was gonna be before watching the video. :lol:

Frank Delicious said:

Vibram Open Vid 3

Looked like his back foot was down and the front one still up when the disc left his hand. What're you seeing?

chiggins said:
Frank Delicious said:

Vibram Open Vid 3

Looked like his back foot was down and the front one still up when the disc left his hand. What're you seeing?
I watched it several times and thought the same thing. The putt was good.

So no joke that isn't a bad putt? like half his body is in front of his lie before he lets go of the disc.

As long as he's outside 10m, one supporting point is within 30cm behind his marker, and the rest are behind that line when the disc leaves his hand? It's legal. It's close, but his timing's dead on. JG does these every so often too, it's almost like he's racing the disc to the basket.

Great vid, the quality is better than a lot of the DVDs that are out. It's funny what some people think is a "tight gap". Those are open holes in NE terms.

I'm not too far from PA. I'd love to play those courses. My friends family actually just moved to that area, I think a visit is in order.

Frank Delicious said:
So no joke that isn't a bad putt? like half his body is in front of his lie before he lets go of the disc.
When I putt, generally a good portion of my body is beyond my lie upon release. Inside or outside of the circle. If you pay attention, and use much weight shift when you putt, you'll likely note the same. On a step-over putt like Paul's his rear foot is still down and the foot stepping over isn't down yet, so it is a very much legal putt. Its close to illegal, but solid.

Latest posts