• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Discraft Clinic Video

I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on the dive putt on the last shot. It's a foot fault... or rather a knee fault because his right knee hits the ground ahead of the marker prior to release. Here's the 8:13 freeze frame that shows his right knee down in front of the marker and the disc is still in his hands.

I don't think he does. It appears to me like the grass is pretty tall right there which makes it seem like his knee touches first. I think he leans forward, then pushes forward and then his knee touches the ground after the release. It's called a dive putt, last time I dove I created forward momentum before any part of my body touched the ground. I didn't fall to my knees then fall onto my chest.

Regardless, it's a demo, it does the job of demonstrating the shot and I'd say there isn't enough visual evidence to reverse the call ;)

This video has told me it is time I learn rollers and improve my forehand. I wonder how many takes it took to get those so perfect.

Sure, it's a Discraft sales pitch but it is fun to watch a guy throw a bunch of different discs. I think those are worth watching.

I love Eric's comment about knowing you can loose a Discraft disc, pick up a new one, and know it's going ot fly the same as the last. If only those Innova-only guys could understand that. There's a reason you never have to pay $$$ for particular runs of Discraft. Of course the limited Nukes are an exception.

I only recently learned for myself that the Z Buzz is more stable/overstable than its ESP sibling. The Z is similar to my Sentinel.

I love the ESP Force and I'm wondering: Does anyone find the Z Force to be much more overstable than ESP? Just PM me so we don't thread drift too much.

Now, if only it would warm up a bit so I can finally try out my Wasp and Drone I got for Xmas ;)

I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on the dive putt on the last shot. It's a foot fault... or rather a knee fault because his right knee hits the ground ahead of the marker prior to release. Here's the 8:13 freeze frame that shows his right knee down in front of the marker and the disc is still in his hands.

kneeground.jpg
[/IMG]

Video evidence is inconclusive. Not enough evidence to overturn the call.

still he is inside the circle, even he shows falling even in the back foot that crosses the marker, it is a foot fault, you now have to touch your foot behind the marker to show balance even after the disc has come to rest. (via dave feldberg)

Latest posts