• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Guy in Tallahassee

jrodkelly1

Hey guy's the name is Jared, I'm new to Tallahassee Florida and am an Alabama native. I've been playing Disc Golf since 2014. I don't have any q's so if you all want to comment on some courses you love in Florida that would be great. Have a good one!

Jared,
I, too, am in Tallahassee and an Alabama native. I just started playing DG in June of last year, but love the sport. I play Tom Brown, Jack McLean, Tally Hills and played Northview Park in Dothan once. Are you a member of TDGA?

Florida is experiencing a course-building boom. I would start working my way east to the first stop at Magnolia. Play it before the rainy season gets here. Make sure to play the nearby 9 hole course too. Then on to Jacksonville prioritizing New World. Tampa has a wealth of good courses now including the highest rated course in the state Picnic Island. Orlando is also a destination city for disc golf with three multi-course parks in striking distance. I could go on: Gainesville, Ocala etc. Y'all are going to have plenty of Florida courses to play and GA has a few good ones nearby too.