• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

I picked up a 170 on Saturday, but I've only had time to play it once yesterday and once today. So far I like it, and have three more on order. I really like the shallow feel and it lands very softly without much skip.

Aviars have always given me problems as throwers, but the Bullfrog's shallow rim comes out of my hand great, and it's a very straight shooter.

Sorry that's all I have...I've only had it for two days, but I think I have a new P/A disc.

Very straight, huh? Interested to hear what you thought of it on any forehand shots - stable enough not to flip even with some OAT you think? :D

Has anyone tried the new Tour Series Pro Aviars. Curious if they are the Mcpro mold or if they're a pro version of the classic.

Has anyone tried the new Tour Series Pro Aviars. Curious if they are the Mcpro mold or if they're a pro version of the classic.

McPro mold was the P&A mold I thought or the 3 top version? That is a good mold too along with the Classic in a more Stiff DX. however the McPro mold is a bit slick.

Maybe then Innova will make KC plastic version as well in the P &A as well as the 3 top mold even if in limited runs of the disc for spin putters that do not like the KC Aviar.

Last edited:
Wysocki stamp Star Destroyers launch next week. The Wysocki stamp is the new Star Destroyer stock stamp, so don't get scammed early on by dealers trying to run up prices on a stock stamp.

Besides it being on the order form, is there any other truth to this? I would find it hard to believe that they would go with that art for the stock stamp. I for one would prefer just a normal stock stamp with his sig, but I also wont be buying them anyway.

Besides it being on the order form, is there any other truth to this? I would find it hard to believe that they would go with that art for the stock stamp. I for one would prefer just a normal stock stamp with his sig, but I also wont be buying them anyway.

Like Meulen said, they went with an atypical design for the stock Star Shryke stamp, so it's not completely unheard of at this point. I don't have any other confirmation though, sorry.

Why would Innova do this. This is a terrible design in the first place. Why didnt they put the beast art on the destroyer when McBeth had it? Because it wouldnt make any sense. Just like this doesnt. Lets put a raptor on a destroyer. No thanks. Looks like Ill just buy custom stamped destroyers from here on out.

Why would Innova do this. This is a terrible design in the first place. Why didnt they put the beast art on the destroyer when McBeth had it? Because it wouldnt make any sense. Just like this doesnt. Lets put a raptor on a destroyer. No thanks. Looks like Ill just buy custom stamped destroyers from here on out.

Play smart, keep it simple, buy Scorpii.

Don't remember if anyone has talked about this or not but...

Innova: Firefly (1-22-2019)

175.1g
21.1 dia
2.1 height
1.5 rim depth
19.1 inside rim
1.0 rim thickness
7.1 rim config

Very tall putter of some sort?...

Dagger

Firefly
175.1g
21.1 dia
2.1 height
1.5 rim depth
19.1 inside rim
1.0 rim thickness
7.1 rim config

Lol... it sure looks that way.

1 - That name is great, it fits in perfectly with Innova's nameing scheme.
2 - Ricky is from South Carolina, so are many species of Lampyridae.
3 - Factoring in measuring inconsistencies, is this the most accurate clone yet, according to PDGA calipers?