• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Innova XB

Quoted from Hero Disc:

Shipping Notice: All discs will start shipping Monday, November 29th. Early orders will have priority and ship first. Lower numbers will be awarded in order and based on order queue.

I better be the first person to get shipped because I had placed my order within 1 minute of when they went up for sale! Haha! :twisted:

ha. beat ya

so i got my xbs in. weird disc,reminds me of an x clone kinda. now thinkin both molds were the same, i realized one wing is alot wider than the other. hard to tell what wings theyre using but one is def different from the other. i was thinking these were more mid like,these are def drivers. one is marked "su" the other "w" assuming the w was for wahoo in the beginning. anywho both are from different batches according to the #'s on them. cool discs,i wanna throw one but now that theyre different,i dont think i will

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

btw. this champ plastic is TITS. very tacky and grippy. not too stiff,not too gummy

Booter
Could you get a pic of you gripping the disc? It seems as it would be awkward to get a good grip on

Those look absolutely horrendous. I hope this is not the direction innova is heading.

i actually dont have a problem gripping them . where my thumb goes ,isnt where the groove is.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

whats a zj. i will bring em out but i aint throwin em. these are the wall hangers :)

also the diffference in the rim size between the 2 is about 1-2 cm's

dave, i believe dave d scrapped these models. not sure if they scrapped the design but we'll find out when the real wahoo comes out

booter said:
also the diffference in the rim size between the 2 is about 1-2 cm's
What, as big as the difference between the Roc and the Destroyer (1cm) or even twice that (2cm)? I'm pretty sure that'd show up better in the pic...

What the hell? Dammit Booter, how did you get your discs already? Someone else already has one on Ebay and I checked out from Hero 2 minutes after they went up for sale (I just checked). I paid for Priority shipping too, bastards! :(

booter said:
I dunno,i ordered them much later than you. Hero just loves me moar :)
priority shipping is default shipping I believe. Oh ....btw.. :p
Sometimes it is default, it depends on how many discs you order from them (I think). I only chose it so I could get the discs fast and throw some of them up on Ebay before everyone else does.

Edit: Just checked the status of my order and the tracking number says it hasn't even been shipped yet. WTF? I am writing them an email and bitching right now.

Oh... BTW... I hate you :p

ok so i threw mine in the field. NOT flippy at all. either of em.

disc 1: smaller rim ,marked "w", was flat and flew like a less stable cpd. not a complete meat hook but didnt turn in a head wind, not much glide but still got a good huck .
disc 2 : bigger rim,marked "su" was domey and bombs! ii threw in a left to right cross wind,tracked right a lil bit and then finished left. flew much like a 1st run destroyer. i then threw it in a head wind and it turned more but didnt turn and burn.

basically these discs flew nice,didnt have any problems with grip or anything. they glided like regular discs would that had the same dome profile really. both skipp like crazy. talkn fb skips. anywho,nice discs,the plastic is tits i can not express that enough. grippy and in between gummy and stiff :

So Booter, after throwing them....would you like to see Innova actually put out production discs like these?

I have a Champ and an E* enroute. It will be interesting to see what they are like in person. Reminds me of some Quest sh*t. hehehe

actually i wouldnt care if innnova came out with these, i did notice they were pretty fast though i didnt have discs of similar wing size to compare to other than some new flows. i want some of that damn plastic these were made in. its tasty. im not sure what the bevel is supposed to help the disc achieve in flight but i didnt see these flying so good. i figured they would of turned and burned.