• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] new md3

5/5/0/2? Seems like too much overlap, really wished they had done something like tool and tweek the Cobra so it had less fade and there was something under the Innova umbrella that would be a good competitor to the Discraft Comet for hyzer flips and long turning mid range shots.

I threw the M3 yesterday and the M1t oday. Not much different in flight. Both are overstable

Those are Prodigy. The MD3 is Discmania. Both companies are knocking it out of the park in the creative disc naming department.

true, but never doubt discmania's ability to come up with some kind of crazy stamp that some will love and many will hate.

Very true. Put my name in the hat for "Skitzo" to be the nickname for this one.

*takes name out of the hat when youre not looking*

I really hope they just leave it as MD3, but alas, I know they will not

itll be some weird name IMO. Maybe theyll call it the straight jacket or something

He also said that they are going to later tweak the MD1 and make it less stable

...also kind of makes me wonder if they are just going to treat the MD3 much like the Roc 3 and not change the mold but just run it in the new plastic and make it flat. kinda like the las vegas stamp md2's they ran.

Yeah I am curious about why they needed a 4th stable midrange

I'll definitely be giving it a shot to pair with my QMS and MD2

On the thread for most stable Roc Paul McBeth makes this disc sound like exactly what I want.

wait for the MD3 by discmania will fill that spot between roc3 and gator/

The QMS/SMS/AMS is the old stingray bottom

I believe the Sentinel is actually a stingray top. Could be wrong