• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Orleans disc golf

Fntsygamr

Bogey Member
I will be taking a trip to New Orleans in October and would like to know if there is anyone out there that recommends a course to play while I am there. I will also be attempting to play the course in Cozumel, Mexico. If anyone has played that course, please let me know as well.

Taking my game international!!

I've been trying to find information on the Passion Island DGC in Cozumel as well, seeings how there's not much info here on DGCR about it. That being said, it's more information that anywhere else. Found a few cruise reviews that mentioned disc golf on their Passion Island excursion day. They were from 2011 and 2012, which I guess is relatively recent. We're going on Carnival mid-November.

Everything I said in Klay's thread holds. I think Pines is the best of the three area courses, but it's by far the most inconvenient to get to (a ~45 minute drive), so that likely rules it out. City Park is NOLA's home course. There's a redesign from what's listed on the site, changing about half the holes, that I haven't played yet owing to a busted foot.

I should be healed up and playing again come October, so drop me a PM if you'd like to catch a round together. I might even be able to drive you out to Pines if you're interested and able. More than anything, listen to my food recommendations. ;)

I'll be on Passion Island this coming Tuesday hoping to play that course as well. I'll let everyone know the status when I get back.

Yes,
I went to Passion Island last Tuesday (9-9-14) and all baskets have been removed. Passion Island is a nice place though. If you buy the excursion, the food and drink are not that great. The beach is nice though. If I went back I'd do the excursion to the recently found caves.