• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No basket signing this time.

AdamCaudle

Double Eagle Member
Got my second ace today with a Z Stalker. #14 at Johnson Street Park from the white tees. Straight ahead it's a 258 ft. shot, with a big metal power line support in the middle. I usually just try and turn over a mid from the left since the support is more to the right. But lately I've been throwing the big hyzer around the right and today the stalker just popped off the ground and into the chains. SWEET! And like the title says, I signed my DISC this time. :D :eek:

I take it you dont listen to Jason Ellis

Hes on Sirius on Faction. Greatness, if you have sirius and dont listen to him, your missing out.

im getting closer to my first, awesome for you!

Got my second ace today with a Z Stalker. #14 at Johnson Street Park from the white tees. Straight ahead it's a 258 ft. shot, with a big metal power line support in the middle. I usually just try and turn over a mid from the left since the support is more to the right. But lately I've been throwing the big hyzer around the right and today the stalker just popped off the ground and into the chains. SWEET! And like the title says, I signed my DISC this time. :D :eek:

Sexy, love that course and that hole. I throw a thumber at it, but never aced it :'(

Sexy, love that course and that hole. I throw a thumber at it, but never aced it :'(

I've never thought of pulling out the overhand here. My overhand really sucks, though, and only goes about 200'. I just can't get the hang of the technique I guess.

Boooooo. That hole hates me. I always hit that tower or end up fading horribly into the trees.

I applaud your disc selection though.