• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] No more ESP Zones? T or F?

Not that it matters is they go OOP anyway. They break in so slowly, the 5 that I have will last me the rest of my life. Well, assuming I don't throw any into a body of water...

i remember this last year and people started asking well over $20 for their esp zones :doh: .. im all bout the esp.. never really fell for the elite-z's .. i like em concave and upper 160's.. if you got em let me know :)

tbh i havent actually thrown an elite-z ... i bough a few but then sold them off since i like the esp so much.. what do you guys get from them that you dont the esp? is it like a worn esp?

The Zs (only thrown the first run) have less skip and are more like a new Pro-D to me. I prefer Pro-D. I think ESP gets a bum rap because it's a production plastic. "This one says it's a Limited Edition. It must be better." kind of thinking. I love my blue beefcake ESP.

They have Pro-D and ESP FLX at Marshall Street.

Those are the only plastics I've ever seen them in -w- Maybe I should pay more attention.

tbh i havent actually thrown an elite-z ... i bough a few but then sold them off since i like the esp so much.. what do you guys get from them that you dont the esp? is it like a worn esp?

ian. the first run of the Z's were like a new pro-d/well worn ESP. the later run were a bit more OS. The Glo Z is about like a an ESP that's been thrown for a short while and the cryZtal spkl & cryZtal flx are about like new esp's. That I've found ... the pepto pink esp's with the small white swirls sporatically in the plastic is the most OS of them all. I get bigger skips with the ESP adn Glo Z and depending on the pro-d they can be beat to dead straight adn even a nice turning disc that you don't every have to worry abotu flipping on you (well, unless you screw up the throw that is ;) ) :D

I love me some esp Zone they are $$ for second shots and windy putts.

Just actually aced a 175ft hole with it and retired it.

It started rolling too much:(

Is there any gummy zones?