• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No Pressure Nikko

As I recall, this is his shot on the last hole of the tourney, one stroke behind the leader, and the leader just parked his drive.

I don't know that "clutch" fully describes that shot.

Also, I wish that I were good enough to make people call attention to me when I miss 25 footers in the gusting wind.

good series of vids to watch..part 2 around 9min you can see borg smoking..never seen him smoke on video b4

I agree that too much traction is bad, that's why we don't wear cleats or spikes. But I just feel like you would want more grip than a basketball and especially a skate shoe. Who knows though. One of the pros playing the Golf Masters was wearing skate shoes.

Exactly. It's just a personal preference. Moving on!

Nikko is an amazing player. I just posted this because as I watched it for the first time and saw all those guys hit their crazy long putts I sat their and wondered if he would make it, then...doink. Pressure.

I had the pleasure of following this card - it was truly amazing to watch. I'm even in this video!
...and while it is a dead issue, with cement tees in an 18 hole round, only 18 of your throws (typically) are from said cement. The rest can be from god knows where (especially in TX)

Why you all gotta be hating on Nikko? He may look and talk like a nozzle but the guy is fun to watch play. i love the 'always go for it' attitude he has. if anyone should be get hated on its Dave for being a dick while on the course.

That's the way that people think that like the sport. But haters gotta hate, no logic behind it ^^