• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nockamixon HooDoo

Is there are way to see what AM divisions people signed up for. right now it looks like every male non pro team is listed as amateur

Is there are way to see what AM divisions people signed up for. right now it looks like every male non pro team is listed as amateur

it will be am men...or INT men.....thats how i setup registration

are you playing AM or INT, because site has you playing am?

are you playing AM or INT, because site has you playing am?

Pro = Pro Players
Am = General Am Players ( Me)
Intermediate = newer player(s) trying dubs for the first time....

thats how i distinguish anyhow :)

thoughts?

Ok, i know there was AM-AM and AM-int, but didn't know if site just listed the first AM, as there are no INT's listed

I'd guess that people would be confused in determining which one is the higher division.

Hey Kwick and BCR, me and my doubles partner for the hoodoo might do a practice round this sunday. I'll let you know if we go.

Hey Kwick and BCR, me and my doubles partner for the hoodoo might do a practice round this sunday. I'll let you know if we go.

No dice bro. Kwick is at the DGCR meet up at Hawk Hollow and I have my whole famdamnly in town. Kwick and I are meeting up at Nocky next weekend. Interested?

Mike - awesome news about the dubs registration. Less than a week and BAM! filled.

played today with bcr, gunk and his partner. i forgot how beautiful, amazing, and challenging of a course nocky is. can't wait for the tourney next week. we can only hope the weather will be as good as todays

BTW holes 1 and 5 have been lengthened...course is easily over 9000 ft now!
Tees have been redone and built up on 11 holes thus far and a few benches added and dead trees have been taken down....if you ever wanna play Nocky in amazing conditions this is the time.

I'm surprised to see no doubles teams have dropped out yet, been #2 on the waiting list for 2 weeks and nothing is moving. I'm happy to see a great turnout, but bad for me and my part.

Come on folks, maybe your not feeling well, throwing badly... nows the time to drop out of the tourny ;)

I'm surprised to see no doubles teams have dropped out yet, been #2 on the waiting list for 2 weeks and nothing is moving. I'm happy to see a great turnout, but bad for me and my part.

Come on folks, maybe your not feeling well, throwing badly... nows the time to drop out of the tourny ;)

Eric...there are 5 teams on the list. I'm thinking some teams may drop out saturday nite. If you want...drop me a PM with your phone #...so i can access if u guys get in.

mike

Stamp for the event...

39609_1669461176577_1238788206_1848818_4944347_n.jpg

Latest posts