• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nokia/Tampere, Finland

datch

Bogey Member
I will be on a trip to the Tampere/Nokia area of Finland while I know this may be a long shot but I am hoping someone from the area may see this and be able to meet up (I have already talked with Kai and plan on meeting him on the trip since I am a Prodiscus fan)

The dates I will be in the area will be around August 16th till August 26th.

The main reason for this trip is to just get away and play some disc golf, but I would also like to do some touristy things as well. So any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

THANKS

Ill bump this once and also say I will also be playing the Mukkula Open (Aug 23-24) as well in Lahti, Finland.

Hey PM me when you're getting closer. I live in Helsinki, but we're always up for road trip. Haven't played in either, and eager to get to see those courses. I've been told that they're pretty nice. If you'd like to shoot some dg in Helsinki area, we have quite a few nice courses close by too.

Don't know about my schedule at mentioned times, but PM me and we'll see how it goes. Lahti's only like 60 miles from Helsinki.

Cheers,

Janne