• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

uh, hmmm, I would say make a video of you doing something besides putting in the snow. I didn't really find it that interesting but that is just me. The only DG related vids I watch really are instructional ones and DGM.

When did they stop calling kc pro plastic (11x eagle) and start calling it champion plastic? Is it champion plastic in the early days or still a different blend?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I stopped reading all the thread at about page 40.

When did they stop calling kc pro plastic (11x eagle) and start calling it champion plastic? Is it champion plastic in the early days or still a different blend?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I stopped reading all the thread at about page 40.

unless im reading your post wrong, you seem a bit mixed up.

old CE (champion edition) plastic is similar to kc pro, and actual champion is its own thing all together.

sorry, but i cant tell you anything about what years different plastics are/were produced.

also that specific info may vary for different molds.

Domey, typically, is more understable where flat is, again typically, more overstable. This is a general rule in most discs however there are some anomalies (like esp Cyclones). They tend to be more understable, have more glide, are more sensitive to wind, I believe less sensitive to nose angle (correct me if I'm wrong), and for me I feel like I have more control with them... but I might just be silly.

Flat don't turn as much but comets are comets and all of them are pretty understable. They do thend to hyzer a little sharper and don't float as much/have as much hang time as the domier ones.

Teebird questions.

Why are 11x birds so desirable?

What is a 'T' mold Teebird?

What is an 'L' mold Teebird? Is the just a TL?

What Teebird do you think is the best thrower?

Latest posts