• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

temp ban... hopefully frank never gets perma banned... of dg boards he brings a lot to the table...

But I have a question. Do pro players have an off season? For someone I feel like Dave, McCabe, Nikko and them never take a break... what do they do on their off season? Other training or just takin it easy?

But I have a question. Do pro players have an off season? For someone I feel like Dave, McCabe, Nikko and them never take a break... what do they do on their off season? Other training or just takin it easy?

no off season, more of a "slow" season, i'd say

I always heard that Climo hung drywall as his actual job. Feldberg teaches a class at Oregon I think.

temp ban... hopefully frank never gets perma banned... of dg boards he brings a lot to the table...

I saw an interview from a few years ago with Feldberg and A. Jenkins. one or both of them explicitly said that during the winter he tries to take a break from DG. I tend to agree. some times you need a break from the obsession. but I also need more putting practice :doh:.

For what it's worth.

And, I'm pretty sure Keltik is referring to having to drop the trousers for a #2 on the course but I'll let him confirm it.

Schusterick has been playing in our weekly dubs. Pretty cool to see a pro in a laid back atmosphere