• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

now THIS is a FROLFER!

The course looked good, but I question the second statement. That guy would drive me NUTS! Hell no I'm not letting you use my phone to make a drug deal (which is exactly what it sounded like he was doing).

meh. I've ran into much worse "serious" disc golfers..... They definitely needed a little of whatever it is Adam has.

Frolfer

I've played there and I'm pretty sure I've seen that dude .
And he may be a Frolfer , has everyone looked up what that word actually means ?.
Cuz if u know what it's means , I'm sure most of you wont call yourselves Frolfers

I'm sure most of you wont call yourselves Frolfers

mordernfrolfer.jpg

Boring story alert!!!

My 13yo son and I were playing a course an hr from home and a 50 something man playing alone came up on us. I offered to let him play through but he said he wanted to watch me throw. He made a weird, but benign, comment on each of my throws and seemed like fruitcake. I told my son that the guy seems a little off but let's invite him to join us anyway. I wanted my son to learn to be accepting of those who are a different kind of kooky than we are. He refused to join us at first but after stalking us for 2 more holes he walked over and said he changed his mind and wanted to play with us.

As it turned out the guy was really out of the "normal" curve, but had a great energy. He was complimentary of our shots and very encouraging. My son really got a kick out him and we all joked and laughed the rest of that round and played another. While he was backhand anny flexing his Bolt from under left arm 200 ft I was hitting all of my lines and gaps and birdying almost everything. Turned out to be one of my most satisfying casual rounds.

I've also joined up with folks and wished I hadn't. but that's another boring story.

Frolf sounds like some nasty sound that comes out of the dark recesses of a fat skin fold. I have never noir will i ever term myself or others as frolfers. That's as bad as ping pong vs Tennis. Just sounds ... dumb and uncreative. :doh::wall:

Latest posts