• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oak Hollow Open

jrod17320

Bogey Member
gonna be a big tourney spread out over two courses! Johnson Street Park and Festival Park (temporary set up) will be used for 144 golfers this weekend. I for one am stoked having never played Festival Park which is only set up for this particular tourney. Should be a great challenge for everyone and hoping the weather cooperates with us!

AWESOME course, if permanent, would get mad props. Festival is one of the best I play. So annoyed that last year I had a wedding and this year a work trip and can't play. Have fun!

I'm going that way Friday morning to play Festival Park since I won't be able to play the tourney. Heard good things.

I think Open/Masters will be at Festival Park on Sat, MA1/MA2 at Johnson St. Players meeting is at 9am Sat Festival Park.

I think Open/Masters will be at Festival Park on Sat, MA1/MA2 at Johnson St. Players meeting is at 9am Sat Festival Park.

Incorrect.

All divisions will play 2 rounds at Festival. One round on Johnson white and one round on Johnson Blue.

Each pool will play 1 round at Festival per day.

Pools will be assigned at Festival.

Incorrect.

All divisions will play 2 rounds at Festival. One round on Johnson white and one round on Johnson Blue.

^that's why I said "i think"

Incorrect.

Just to make sure i am understanding your post (and the only reason i am asking is this is different than anyother time i have played the OHO) each pool will be playing one round of festival and one round of Johnson St. (either wihite or blue) per day?

Just to make sure i am understanding your post (and the only reason i am asking is this is different than anyother time i have played the OHO) each pool will be playing one round of festival and one round of Johnson St. (either wihite or blue) per day?

That is correct and yes, it is different.

Players complained about playing Festival twice in a day due to the heat and many mentioned (including myself) they would likely not play the event due to the heat. Ironic considering the weather this weekend, but that was the reason for the change.

cool. thanks MTL. And i saw in your post earlier we are checking in at Festival. Thanks for the info.