• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

my box is packed... shipping label is printed... will be dropped at the PO tomorrow... someone should have it in a few days

I forgot about this SS this year, Haven't been on the site much since crown expired. There is always next year this was always fun.

i got my order from disc nation on saturday. i still need to get out and buy some local stuff but hope to ship this week.

Went and grabbed 6 discs at my new local shop today! One or two more plus swag and I'll be ready to ship to two lucky ducks. Gotta say, there's some preeeeetty plastic coming to you guys!:D

I want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! To my Secret SANTA!!!! Was not expecting this! Very nice and again, thank you very very much!!

I hope to have the rest of my items gathered the next few days and hope I make somebody happy as well.

Thanks Connor again for running this. Well done!!!!!

-A

Untitled by aces_in_illinois, on Flickr

Untitled by aces_in_illinois, on Flickr

^
very nice, what kind of discs are they?

had a setback so mine will go out later this week after I go see the foot doctor tomorrow :wall::wall::wall:

I didn't know if the rules were to wait and post at Christmas, but it said post pics when package arrives.

My SS gift sprinkled me with:

one kc pro roc tourney stamped (i thinks it's the black test material beacuse its soft) not sure but I love it.

2 pro worlds terns (gently used) love them both :hfive::clap:

some cool stickers, minis, and hot hands.

Very excited and pleased with what I got!

My SS gift will be going out this week and I hope he or she is every bit as excited with what I have for them.

Major setback, but an awesome one. I was going to send out my box of goodies this week but my wife and I are still stuck in the hospital with our newborn. She came a few days early, but her and mom are both healthy and happy.

Autumn Caroline born Dec. 8th at 10:21pm. 7lbs 15oz. and 20" long.

Gift will go out early next week after I spend some quality time with my girls.

Major setback, but an awesome one. I was going to send out my box of goodies this week but my wife and I are still stuck in the hospital with our newborn. She came a few days early, but her and mom are both healthy and happy.

Autumn Caroline born Dec. 8th at 10:21pm. 7lbs 15oz. and 20" long.

Gift will go out early next week after I spend some quality time with my girls.

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that all is well and everyone is happy and healthy.:hfive:

First kid is awesome and all, but where are your priorities, man??

I was so overcome with emotion that it took me three attempts to cut the umbilical cord. Best day ever. Congrats!

Package delivered!! Someone west of me should be pretty happy with it!

Delivery number 7173854787909876789010 :)

Someone is really happy!!!:hfive:

HV00u8a.jpg

This man knows how to make an SS package!!!:thmbup:

I'll have to take a picture and put it up here in a minute.

1469885_10201043827399991_988938087_n.jpg

The contents of my SS's AWESOME package they sent.

Prodogy F2 proto
Prodogy M3
Innova Glow KC Roc with a BGO Stamp
A Renegade with a cool swirl look to the plastic and a GBO Stamp
A lightly used Innova Nova F2
A lightly used Glow Roc (3?) with a Heart of TX stamp
And a used Z Stalker

As well as 2 cool minis, a couple of DD stickers, a DD Coozie, and even an envelope with Beer Money.

You frickin rule Santa! :hfive: Keep being awesome and inspireing me to add more to mine before I send um out.

Latest posts