• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 183 available at 18 each on the Discmania page right now. Yours truly may also have just about every discmania disc in stock as well as many other awesome dealers also.

It's popular for good reason 😉

Not in disagreement. The current stock does not reflect the small availabilities over the past 3 years. Things may be currently improving, but I have found other options, more readily available and without inflation.

The discmania boat has sailed, and I am indifferent about missing it.

This was honestly one the easiest releases to get what you wanted . I know of at least 4 shops online that were selling, two of which you could see exactly what you were ordering. There were a ton of guys on Facebook selling at great prices too and you could also pick what you got. I'll agree, ordering from Discmania can be a hassle, especially on release day, but there are so many other avenues you could have taken to get what you wanted without the pain that is ordering from Discmania. It is hard to take your complaint serious when there were so many other options to order from.

Someone posted a DD3 Stamped disc, that was engraved as a Destroyer on the bottom.

Any comment on that from Discmania?

Some comments from facebook:

"Sometimes they forget to take out the embossing plates to switch to another. Honest mistake. We've seen S-MD2 on C-Line ones, stuff like that."

"I had p line MD3s embossed as p line MD4s"

Some comments from facebook:

"Sometimes they forget to take out the embossing plates to switch to another. Honest mistake. We've seen S-MD2 on C-Line ones, stuff like that."

"I had p line MD3s embossed as p line MD4s"

So is the embossing plate what the disc sits on when getting hot stamped? Smart

So what you're saying is a disc that has the exact same flight numbers and made in the same factory is part destroyer?!?!?!?

*GASP*

We'll see if this printing misstep brings the hype train to a halt...

If you tell me the Scorpius or Falcon or Pharaoh has destroyer parts too I'll show you my surprised face. ������

According to Jeff Korns, it was a mistake on Innova's part at the factory and as far as he of DM knows, there were only 1 or 2 that this happened on.

That being said, my DD3's that I received all said "S LINE DD3".

Hey Discmania. I have to know. Are you going to make P-Line PDs again someday? If not, I need to stop throwing mine, because I'm relying on it more and more...

I ended up putting my last driver pro one away. Too invaluable too risk losing at this point.

I've started throwing a 167 flat s-line CD3 from a recent run and it's fairly close right out of the box. Nice and straight ropes out to 375

Or even a lot of C-CD2 I dropped some beat in S, C, P line PDs from the rotatiob in favor of a C D2

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts