• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we see a new In the Bag video with Simon Lizotte? :)

He throws the same discs as listed in the video with the exception of adding FD2's. He'll occasionally have a Blizzard DD2 for obnoxiously long shots...but mainly for 360 distance shots not in tournaments.

What about his japan open bag? Is that something we're going to be seeing or just Paul's?

By the way, are MD2s +rimmed? When I tried my friends C MD2 I instantly noticed that the rim feels slanted like a +rim. Is it the case or does it just feel like +?

Any plans for S line MD3 and big and tall clothes?

We will keep both of this in mind for the future.

I'll piggyback onto SlappyMcGruff's question and ask if there are any S-line FD2's in the works?

Nothing has been produced yet, but we will keep this in the mind for the future.

I can't wait for more G-line PD's! Any hints on a time frame??

7/21/2014 they will be available at the Discmania Store.

Could we see a new In the Bag video with Simon Lizotte? :)

I can put in the word what the people want to see :)

Will Discmania ever make a true 150 PD again, especially S-PDs? Not a 156 or 159, but 150. The First Run 150s and Shield Stamp 150s are two of the best 150 runs made, anywhere, anytime.

And if y'all could see fit to make a 150 C-PD :thmbup: :clap:
it could be the best 150 driver ever.

I wouldn't count it out. We will keep these in mind for future productions.

^This please

:thmbup:

He throws the same discs as listed in the video with the exception of adding FD2's. He'll occasionally have a Blizzard DD2 for obnoxiously long shots...but mainly for 360 distance shots not in tournaments.

I don't know if "obnoxiously" is a powerful enough word to back up how far that disc goes.

What about his japan open bag? Is that something we're going to be seeing or just Paul's?

I am not sure about this. I can put in a request.

By the way, are MD2s +rimmed? When I tried my friends C MD2 I instantly noticed that the rim feels slanted like a +rim. Is it the case or does it just feel like +?

The MD2 has a very slight ergonomic plus mold rim.
Here's a link to our website for the description: http://www.discmania.net/product/md2/

Can you please release some tye die plastic

We will keep this in mind for future productions.

We didn't shoot one, it was planned but got bumped for more pressing issues. You should hit him up via social media (@simon_lizotte on instagram, or on facebook) and see if he'd do an informal post or maybe video-diary style post about what he carried there.

2nd run FD

If i order C line FD's off the discmania store and ask for second runs is it possible to get them. Ive been wanting to make a large purchase but want 2nd run FD's.

QFT. The more I use the P2, the more I like it. C-Line P2 would be $$$ for driving.

I think that they probably have trouble molding it under legal weight. They would likely have to mess with the density of the plastic slightly to get it to be legal, and that would probably make it less stable.

I agree that it would be sweet, but it probably wouldn't be a P2.

I think that they probably have trouble molding it under legal weight. They would likely have to mess with the density of the plastic slightly to get it to be legal, and that would probably make it less stable.

They made c lines for the Japan open a couple years ago. They are 159-160 I have a couple of them. I'd love to have some flat jolly launcher p2

PD Stability

Can someone give me the stability order of the PD plastics? I am currently throwing a 3rd run C-Line, S-line, and European masters G-line.

What do we have to do to get some G-Line PD2s around here...

Thanks for the suggestion we will keep it in mind for future productions!

Champ glo p2!!!!
Champ glo p2!!!!
Any glo p2!!!!

We will keep that in mind for future productions

QFT. The more I use the P2, the more I like it. C-Line P2 would be $$$ for driving.

The P2 is a great disc! we will keep that in mind for the future.

If i order C line FD's off the discmania store and ask for second runs is it possible to get them. Ive been wanting to make a large purchase but want 2nd run FD's.

You can always request them. But, we do not have any 2nd Run C-LINE FDs available at this time. We are very specific with what types of discs we have on the Discmania Store, if we had 2nd run FDs we would have it in the title and the description.

Any chance there will be another midrange released this year maybe an understable one.

There's no date on the release, but we will be reinventing the MD1 in the future.

There are rumblings of the MD1 being retooled to be understable.

Correct.

That's an interesting idea. It seems the DGCR community wants a C-LINE P2. We will keep this in mind for future productions.

Try a P3 in the meantime. Great beadless driving putter, can even handle FH in the C-line plastic.

The P3 is a fantastic driving putter. It can handle a lot of power.

I've heard the p3 has dome. Are there any colors/weights that are flat?

The C-LINE P3s have a slight dome it's not overwelming like some of the test run D-LINE P3s that were released.

Ryan knows best but my blue C-line is only slightly domey. I think if it was flat it wouldn't glide as well, but maybe I'm wrong?

You are correct, but we haven't seen much of a variation in the C-LINE P3s. I personally agree that the dome makes it glide more.

They made c lines for the Japan open a couple years ago. They are 159-160 I have a couple of them. I'd love to have some flat jolly launcher p2

We will keep this in mind for the future :)

Can someone give me the stability order of the PD plastics? I am currently throwing a 3rd run C-Line, S-line, and European masters G-line.

The stability for all max weight PDs would go as follows: 1st run C-LINE PD, 5th run slightly domey Jolly Launcher C-LINE PD, 3rd Run hard and pearly C-LINE PD (the plastic is very similar to the 2nd run FDs), S-LINE PD and 4th run C-LINE (non plus mold opaque plastic) are very close, then G-LINE PD, and P-LINE PD. With the P-LINE I placed it last because it wears in faster and only keeps it's overstability for a short time, The G-LINE is much more durable and it has been keeping its stability longer.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.