• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF MD3 for EO is a kickass idea for sure. fix that very OS DM midrange slot "problem" in the process. I bag a glow MD3 from the last time EO was around, not only for collectors!

I had a Black JLS that I loved, it was lost. I have been trying to replace it but cannot find any in black. Are black ones ever going to be made again?

:clap: Sorry, i was thinking all wrong, took me a second to realize that JLS is Millennium. Sorry. Still would like to try a FD someday if I could find one in my weight

Last edited:
I want some of the MF but my PD collection is reaching a pretty stupid number.

Other than one PD that was ganked out of the fairway by some jerk, I haven't had to put in a new disc out of my back ups in over two seasons.

(not including the ones in my bag)

5x first run c

4x 6th run JL c

10x Freak Stamp s

and a handful of g line and p line.....

But think that the molds that I suggested being run in MF as the euro open discs would be hot sellers.

I would love to see glow p-line p2, fd in another plastic (x-line or p-line), p1x in p-line, p2x in x-line, stiff flat glow c-line pd, color glow c-line fd pd and p3!

D-MD3, KC-MD3, G-PD2, G-DD....

You guys would make a killing with some of those discs

Flat MF C-P2 :D

And some special Metal Flake discs too :D

Any chance we will see more black p-line P2's produced? I am having some serious sellers remorse from letting mine fly the coup. Would love to pick some up for spring!

Will we see a truly understable midrange in the Discmania line up? The MD2 and MD3 seems to have the slightly to moderately overstable slot covered, it would be great to have something in the straight to slightly understable slot in a premium plastic.

I want to start by saying I love the discs you guys are putting out, and the amount of info you give us about them. Super cool. Thanks for listening to the people.

Your shipping is really pricey. Even the Innova Factory store (which is very expensive too) gives you the over $80 free shipping which is a nice incentive to grab a stack of discs rather than 1 or 2. It's just harsh to pay MSRP for your discs (when I can get some of them for less at other online stores and get free shipping) and then pay through the nose for shipping too.

I'm not going to stop buying from you because of it, but I personally always buy at least $80 worth of discs from Innova for the free shipping and I would do the same at your store. Think about it!

Not sure if it's been asked or not. Just a question for fun.. is there going to be a Simon Lizotte signature blizzard boss?

^^^^ What he said!!! On another note, I received my box of first run xp1x today. Each disc was bagged separately and I just wanted to point out what awesome customer service Discmania has. I can spent my hard earned money anywhere I like and I keep coming back to the same place. I would however like to see a shipping break if you spend over $80 in one shot as would others. Keep up the great work down there and I will keep sending you the cash I earn up here!

Will we see a truly understable midrange in the Discmania line up? The MD2 and MD3 seems to have the slightly to moderately overstable slot covered, it would be great to have something in the straight to slightly understable slot in a premium plastic.

Try to find the run of jolly launcher flat MD3's - ignore the # after the MD that run is really straight.

apparently the new run of JL MD2's are really straight. i really wish they would make the MD1 something comet/fuse like with a similar rim kind of rim shape as the MD2/MD3. i love the fuse but ive never really liked that really concave rim shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.