• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there plans for an updated simon lizotte in the bag?

Where can I get a Discmania shield vinyl decal?

I'd like to add one to the collection on the back of my car (white would be preferable)

There will be 2nd runs. Maybe soon :)

Thanks for the heads up... not usually a big fb user, stayed glued to the discmania page and copped a couple of the 2nd run mini stamps this morning... Which brings my ridiculous stash of 2nd runs to an even more ungodly number....

Are current run C-Line PDs & C-Line MD2s Jolly Launcher?
Are current run C-Line MD2s relatively flat?

The current runs are Jolly Launcher and are relatively flat... Not quite as low as the Flat top first runs. the C-LINE MD2's seem to be a little flatter at 170-172g.

They already make that.

Its called a McPro.

We will keep the stiff P-LINE P1 mind for the future.

McPros are more kin to the P2 actually, and they're still not the same disc (even though they are very similar).

I'm not entirely sure of the caparison here... JTacoma03 I'll have to track one down to try.

Yeah I know that. Would be awesome if you could buy KC P1s in regular price though.

We will keep it in mind for future productions :)

are there plans for an updated simon lizotte in the bag?

I'm sure there are plans, but I don't know when we can fit it in.

Where can I get a Discmania shield vinyl decal?

I'd like to add one to the collection on the back of my car (white would be preferable)

We have Discmania stickers that are UV protected Vinyl for sale on the Discmania Store.

Thanks for the heads up... not usually a big fb user, stayed glued to the discmania page and copped a couple of the 2nd run mini stamps this morning... Which brings my ridiculous stash of 2nd runs to an even more ungodly number....

They are beauties!

I love that you ran some G line PD's in pink. Any plans on releasing pink for other molds in G line?

We will keep that in mind for future productions for sure.

Any chance of running some black d line p2's?!

at the moment, we do not have a plan for this. But we will keep it in mind for future productions of the P2. maybe something soon perhaps...

Apparently DM has some dg shoes coming out. Nice.
http://instagram.com/p/sMRkh5NLZw/

What do you guys think?

Sign me up! Let's hope that's true!

:thmbup:

Those of you with a DD2, how different is it than a Tern. I'm basically looking for a Tern with a little less glide.

We would recommend the Echo S-LINE DD2. They are pretty long bombers.

Check out the review here: http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/discmania-dd2-review/

Those of you with a DD2, how different is it than a Tern. I'm basically looking for a Tern with a little less glide.

DD2 is much more stable and less glide for me than a champ Tern. Star Tern is not comparable to the DD2 as it is understable. DD2 just seems more like a -1 HSS rather than the -2 rating. Also, mine skips like a motha which I actually use for holes obstructed by trees or objects and I have skipped around said objects for birdies. No other disc I own skips like my pop top P-line DD2. It is not a max DD for me though.

I would love...LOVE to see p-line MD3s released (or even d-line!). As good as the MD2 is, I still much prefer the MD3's grip, and would like to have some of these beauties for every midrange shot (it's taking forever for me to break in the c-line and glow plastic with my infrequent rounds).

Curious.

Why does it seem like 3rd run C-Line FD's are so hard to find retail, but are seemingly in abundance on the Innova/Discmania sites?

And then on the flip side, 2nd run C-Line FD's are almost all I've ever been able to find in most shops (and I still see restocks of 2nd runs), but the Innova/Discmania sites seem to have them in such scarce quantities - any particular reason?

Curious.

Why does it seem like 3rd run C-Line FD's are so hard to find retail, but are seemingly in abundance on the Innova/Discmania sites?

And then on the flip side, 2nd run C-Line FD's are almost all I've ever been able to find in most shops (and I still see restocks of 2nd runs), but the Innova/Discmania sites seem to have them in such scarce quantities - any particular reason?

Which ones are typically flatter....2nd or 3rd run?

Ah, well then yes everytime I order one online it has always been 3rd..not crazy dome tho

If you are taking any stamp suggestions...

It would be really cool to see a run of p-line and d-line P2s with a large version of the main shield stamp as an overlay on the color of the disc.

Example- The classic red and yellow Discmania shield logo: You could have a yellow P2 with the red stamp overlay outlining the shield, letters and basket centered and large on the disc.

This could lead to a number of sweet color combinations!

Just an idea :)

Also-

If anyone was second guessing Ryan's suggestion of the echo DD2 he was not kidding! The current run being sold from the DM store is the farthest flying disc I have ever thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.