• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am running out of 2nd run FD's, when we see new run of FD whit same stability and feel of 2nd run?

Thank you for the update on the S-line P3. A slightly more overstable (than the d-line) is exactly what I am wishing for in a S-line P3. Hope to see them soon.

Try the newest run. They are high speed stable, moderately flat, and have some pearl in the rim.

I didn't find the 6th run to be anything more than true to flight numbers, if slightly more stable due to champ plastic. Def not 2nd run territory at all.

I didn't find the 6th run to be anything more than true to flight numbers, if slightly more stable due to champ plastic. Def not 2nd run territory at all.

agreed, the 2nd runs are lovely unicorns. The only one I have left hardly gets thrown because I'm afraid to lose it.

i am running out of 2nd run FD's, when we see new run of FD whit same stability and feel of 2nd run?

just throw current jolly launcher champion teebird. or brinster teebirds which are sadly out of production and getting pricey.

just throw current jolly launcher champion teebird. or brinster teebirds which are sadly out of production and getting pricey.

This. I've got a flat and fairly gummy jl teebird that is a hair more os than a second run. In my opinion it's a much better feeling disc, the only thing I never liked about second runs were how stiff they are.

The online store reports the p1x has the same top (concave) as the p line p1 however it does not. Are the g line p1x's concave or no?

Bought this baby years ago and haven't touched it since. Anyone remember how many of these were made and if it's worth anything now?

Attachments

• Snapchat-953084640586542821.jpg
    Snapchat-953084640586542821.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 88
Bought this baby years ago and haven't touched it since. Anyone remember how many of these were made and if it's worth anything now?

Turn it over and read ;)

All are individually numbered XX/100. They made 100 of each stamp Team USA/Team Europe. Not worth a whole lot, $25-30. Pretty cool discs just not very sought after

Turn it over and read ;)

All are individually numbered XX/100. They made 100 of each stamp Team USA/Team Europe. Not worth a whole lot, $25-30. Pretty cool discs just not very sought after

Haha, a bit after I posted this I flipped it over and saw 78/100 on the inside rim that I had apparently missed. Thank you :)

Yeah I was kind of bummed to get a pretty meager price for it in auction a while back when I was unloading quite a pile of semi-rare discs, but cest la vie. Other discs that I did not expect much of a sale in were racked up to more than 10€ over expected price so I guess in the long run it all balances out.

Another wish list item. We need pumpkin P2's and DDx's this year please.

P2's and DDx's
S-Line Black w/ Orange stamp
S-Line Black w/ White stamp
S-Line Orange w/ Black stamp
S-Line Orange w/ White stamp

P2's
D-Line Black w/ Orange stamp
D-Line Black w/ White stamp
D-Line Orange w/ Black stamp
D-Line Orange w/ White stamp

Also...any further thought given to D-Line MD3's?

And as always, thanks for taking the time to read and respond to our questions/wishes.

With colder weather approaching for lots of areas, I think it would be a good idea to release a Discmania hoodie! I'm currently in the market for a new disc golf hoodie, and would love a sweet fresh Discmania one! I was actually suprised to see you didn't offer one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts