• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have some of the good ones. My personal favorites are 1.2 and 1.3. I don't like 1.4 and the runs after as much.

Yep. Agree completely. I was hoping the MD5 was going to be a replacement. It seems Eagle stuck with the Withers gator and Simon doesn't really throw super OS mids. Oh well.

back on topic.

DM mystery box teasers? :D

What is the current most stable run of CD2? Looking for something that flips, turns, but always comes back at the end. I've had trouble finding any glow CD2s, so what's the next best bet?

What is the current most stable run of CD2? Looking for something that flips, turns, but always comes back at the end. I've had trouble finding any glow CD2s, so what's the next best bet?

S-Lines with a bit of dome. Good overstable finish to em. hit me up if you want some :)

I really wish the CD would come out in some different plastics. I'd love a MF or color glow in this mold.

Not a production run, but I remember hearing that the Vicich Roaming Thunder CD2's were very stable for the mold. Don't know how much turn they would have

Snagged one of the d line mds the other day. Fairly flat and the plastic blend was nice.

The nearest course is really technical and fairly short, so plenty of trees to season it up. Seems to me my forehand grip suffers much more than backhand in the cold. I've got a gstar mako3 I use a lot at this course but am wanting something more flippy. I think this will be it.

I agree with domey s lines. I have experience with glow c line it has more turn and less fade than my s lines. Have you tried a g line pd?

The stock run md5s have a really nice opaque look. Probably the best looking run of c line since the 2nd run fds and 3rd run pds.

Were any other molds run with this particular batch of plastic?

P3x

I'm not a huge fan of flight numbers, but generally they are accurate to a certain extent. The P3x is a great disc but is nothing close to what the numbers suggest imo. Are you ever going to release a true overstable approach disc? P3xx?

I'm not a huge fan of flight numbers, but generally they are accurate to a certain extent. The P3x is a great disc but is nothing close to what the numbers suggest imo. Are you ever going to release a true overstable approach disc? P3xx?

I hope for a P4 - Beadless, Flat, Low Profile, speed 3 but actually speed 4, in SLine

The stock run md5s have a really nice opaque look. Probably the best looking run of c line since the 2nd run fds and 3rd run pds.

Were any other molds run with this particular batch of plastic?

I picked one of these up at my local store and OMFG!!! what a great feeling/looking disc. Almost got one..... Maybe soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts