• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. What a pro shop to let you throw discs! The more reviews I hear, the less excited I am to buy my first MD3. Waiting to hear if it significantly resists torque and turn out of the hand, or if it turns more the harder it's thrown. Plenty of mids turn more the harder they're thrown. I found the L64 Trust to be remarkably resistant to turn, but still with gentle fade. Already have beat Buzzz and stable Buzzz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9MBPlFICc

Dylan (one of the guys throwing it) has a pretty big arm and Noah (the channel operator) is no slouch either. definitely seems to be resistant to turning over as far as I can tell from their throws/words

People who think the new MD3s turn with power need to go back to watch videos of Kyle and Eagle throwing them. The red midrange is always a MD3 (unless a little deeper red, with a noticeable dye on top, then its Eagles Mutant, but the flight pattern ought to make that self-evident anyway).

People who think the new MD3s turn with power need to go back to watch videos of Kyle and Eagle throwing them. The red midrange is always a MD3 (unless a little deeper red, with a noticeable dye on top, then its Eagles Mutant, but the flight pattern ought to make that self-evident anyway).

That's been my thought too, skins/jomez? at DGLO when they first started throwing them you could see the disc kept being more stable than they expected. If it's stable for the crush boys, it's gonna be plenty beefy for us mortals.

The hype works. . .the store i shop at got 750pc MD3s. . sold out in under an hour

Thanks, thought I had seen mention of people throwing them but that must be sponsored players testing them out.

I know I saw an instagram story post by jussi months ago that had some sort of test fd in it so you very well might be right

also FWIW I saw the discmania account say on instagram that the pink ones of this run *might* be the flattest (of available colors)

The new C-line is so good. Im waiting for C-line P2 and softer flex 1? P2 for winter putting. When? ;)

What makes you say "so good"? I have one and haven't been able to throw it yet😢 but it feels amazing in the hand.

What makes you say "so good"? I have one and haven't been able to throw it yet😢 but it feels amazing in the hand.

Well, the plastic just feels grippy even in colder conditions. I tend to have release problems with premium plastic putters due to dry hands, so I could imagine that the new C-line P2 would be perfect :)

RC2 is coming November 3rd.

Discmania - when are we going to see the C-line version Tactic that we've been seeing the team guys throw?

Discmania Support Reply

Discmania - when are we going to see the C-line version Tactic that we've been seeing the team guys throw?

Good question! These will not be made at all most likely. However, a Neo Tactic is entirely possible. We don't want to mix and match plastics from each line

took me too long to figure out this was Razor Claw 2 lol

I've been thinking about picking up a tactic all year long......

Status
Not open for further replies.