• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Official Discraft ZONE Thread

Anyone know if this has been fixed? I need to replace my three year old zone.

From what I've seen the Pro D and ESP zones still have a domey top. But, the Ti FLX and Cryztal FLX zones have been flat to very slightly concave. The Ti FLX is hands down the best zone I've ever thrown.

From what I've seen the Pro D and ESP zones still have a domey top. But, the Ti FLX and Cryztal FLX zones have been flat to very slightly concave. The Ti FLX is hands down the best zone I've ever thrown.

Not here. I got an ESP and its the concave top. Its been bagged for about a year now and still beefy. Although ever so slightly less than when new.

My very concave LE Zone won me $160 CTP on Saturday. Zones FTW!

I got my first Zone ACE! It was a RHBH with a TI Zone. We were playing doubles, and the Mayor was partner! 220 feet downhill. I've come close with Pures runnin it straight at the basket, but on downhill shots sometimes they'll glide way past the hole, so I've been throwing backhand with the zones to limit blow bys.

That picture is of hole 2 is from 2014 when we had PVC targets, we've upgraded to metal tonals, and baskets since then.

Attachments

• 20151017_114023.jpg
    20151017_114023.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20151017_114011.jpg
    20151017_114011.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 2through6.jpg
    2through6.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 57
^ great witness ink. Congrats.

Also, you have a disc golfing mayor named Dale Bumstead? In what magic place do you live?

You gotta write smaller than that or you'll really be scrunching in the follow up aces. :)

Really though, Congrats. Mayor witness sig is pretty awesome.

So, what the heck is the diff between z flx and cryztal flx?

Z FLX will be production, where Cryztal was always limited. As far as the actual plastic, from what I've heard they are pretty similar.

I threw my 175g Z FLX Zone today. It felt better when it was a little bit moist. I threw it hard FH in a hyzer angle and it didn't flip up at all. RHBH it went straight about 40% of the flight, then it started to drift left and dumped hard in the end. Nice disc.

Latest posts