• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Official Discraft ZONE Thread

attachment.php

Zone Pron.

Attachments

• zones.jpg
    zones.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 463
Those Zones look great but I have to agree that the ESP Zones (slightly concave) are the ones that keep a spot in my bag!

am I the only one who likes pro d zones?

I have been using a 168 g Pro-D for about 4 months.
I like it a lot.

I have had a hard time finding something in between my opto pure and my zones.
So that's when I decided to try the lighter Pro D.
Working pretty well

I have been using a 168 g Pro-D for about 4 months.
I like it a lot.

I have had a hard time finding something in between my opto pure and my zones.
So that's when I decided to try the lighter Pro D.
Working pretty well

The more I use this pro d zone, the more I like it.
Especially this time of year, with the cold and wet, the grip on it is fantastic

i have still yet to find a reliable less stable compliment to an esp zone. flat Z and TI buzzes are close and have similar HSS feel, but they dont have the same release and feel as esp, and esp buzzes get flippy fast. i wish they would make some esp buzz os's so i could beat them in and cycle them to compliment the zone as the OS slot. why has discraft not made buzzz os's in esp?

I want a flat X Zone and I want it now. Oh and some X Wasps too!

x wasp . .. . what a great OOP disc. . .. sad part is they were never very popular and I'm sure there's bunches of them in garages/trunks/basements etc. going unloved and unused . .. . sigh.

Loving my new pink z flx concave top zone. The top even has a zipper feel to it. Has the zone mold been replaced recently?

I was told yesterday, that the zone will be available in soft x
What does anybody know about this?