• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKC area people

dreadlock86

course bagger
Diamond level trusted reviewer
anyone in OKC know anyone that goes by "big bull rhoda"???

i found a putter with that written on the bottom at will rogers. it was just sitting around on a bench (hole 13?). nobody was around and it was early in the morning so i'm assuming it was left from the day before.

Like always Joe doing a good job promoting the sport. Saw my boy Matt on there too. GO DOLESE!!!!

Joe is a cool guy. He TD'ed a tournament I played in last year. Probably the only time that I'll ever be present at a player's meeting in an empty swimming pool.

Ask at Ds - they prolly know every DGer in town.

i'm not in OKC, i was just up there two weekends ago.
didn't realize there was a disc shop across the street, probably could've left it there.

i'm not in OKC, i was just up there two weekends ago.
didn't realize there was a disc shop across the street, probably could've left it there.

Sorry, didn't notice where you were from. D's is actually near Dolese, at the corner of Meridian and NW 50th. Lots of discs, new and used, plus all the usual mini-mart stuff. The place across the street from Will Rogers has discs but the people who work there don't know DG at all (at least not the last time I was in there).

and now you're in orange county? i grew up in ventura county & the valley.

well, if anyone happens across this person then send them my way

Next time you're up in OKC and play Dolese, stop at Bunny's for lunch. Right across the street from D's (on Meridian) and they've got the best burgers in town.

Latest posts