• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2015 -- DGCR's 7th annual disc dyeing contest!

A sample of what's at stake for the contest this year!

20 premium, gorgeous, clean white discs from Dynamic Discs! Check the $100 winner's gift card, got the Okthrowberfest logo on there! ROCK!
Pictured are the Suspects, Judges, and Wardens. Not pictured are the Felons and Escapes.
22396615682_b42777ed85_c.jpg

TEN SUUUUUPER clear 400 series M3s from Prodigy Disc!

22383776546_6582cf7d09_c.jpg

Zing Minis! TEN new Cosmo molds, 5 stash minis, and two Zing Mini t-shirts!

22383755636_a16fa86a72_c.jpg

Skulboy mixing it up as usual with some SWEET Skulboy stamps and extras!

21788654123_b7bf02deee_c.jpg

TeeDevils and GStar Terns from world champion Sarah Cunningham!

22396604882_942cbc23c0_c.jpg

That's just a taste folks! Lots of swag not pictured, including t-shirts, Disk Dogs, socks, gift certificates, decals, and plenty more discs!

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL!

FINAL DAY!

Get your coffee brewing and GET ER DONE!

Monday is a travel day for me, so the poll will be up Tuesday. but the deadline is still TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT CENTRAL!

As usual, most of the entries came in last night. I don't know why I pull my hair out thinking not enough will enter, because this is what happens every year!
As mentioned, today is a travel day for me, but I will be back tonight and will start working on getting everything together for starting the poll tomorrow. I don't have a count on the exact number of entries, but it looks to be a good show!

As a disc golfer who admires these masterpieces, but has never dyed a disc himself, may I be the first to say :popcorn: :thmbup: :D ?

Can't wait.... I know that I still need to get a disc out to ya Bennet... sorry I've been on vacation. I will send a disc to 2nd place :)

Cant wait 'till Tuesday :popcorn:! ( to see some dyed discs, not the band...:D )

This is the last Tourney of the DG Year IMO :thmbup:!

Unfortunately, we will have to wait one more day to get the thread started. We are waiting on two packages that were pledged but have not arrived, and want to be sure to credit our sponsors properly. Once we find out where these packages are, we will get the thread and the voting started.

I apologize for the delay, not what anyone wanted but we always want to do this right, and to properly thank the sponsors who help make this contest so excellent.

Have word from one, the package wasn't sent but is being sent tomorrow; we may simply distribute that amongst the winners since we don't know what's in the package and don't want to delay the contest any further.

I apologize for the delay, not what anyone wanted but we always want to do this right, and to properly thank the sponsors who help make this contest so excellent.

No apologies are needed. Do whatever you think is right. We can all :popcorn: a little longer.

OK guys, working on getting the thread up now! I've been trying to get ahead of it, but had to wait on a couple things from sponsors and one more box incoming that will be here Friday, but we'll get the show started TONIGHT! Stay tuned! I'm afraid were ONE entry over the max limit for polls on the site, so we may have to do a semifinal/final like last year, but it worked then so I'm sure it will work this year as well!

OK guys, working on getting the thread up now! I've been trying to get ahead of it, but had to wait on a couple things from sponsors and one more box incoming that will be here Friday, but we'll get the show started TONIGHT! Stay tuned! I'm afraid were ONE entry over the max limit for polls on the site, so we may have to do a semifinal/final like last year, but it worked then so I'm sure it will work this year as well!

NICE!

Time to get the Party Started!

Just a reminder that if you see a new thread pop up, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a minute to get everything posted before responding! Takes a few minutes to post all the many thanks and details of the show before I can get it all managed, and trying to post both an official thread AND the two voting threads at the same time. Be patient and I'll post when you can go nuts!

Alright Bennett, it is time to spill the beans on your "Welcome to Camp" entry!

We want lots of PICS and some DISCUSSION :D!

Latest posts