• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Old Discs

So as I was looking up something I stumbled across this site:

Pieradise

And they have some awesome pics of collectibles.

My favorites are this roc:

2ls6ut1.jpg

and this Whammo:

f0u5fp.jpg

So if you like awesome pics of old discs, check out their collection which is apparently still growing

Great link Frank. I'm suprised DGR hasnt sniffed this one out.

Is it just me or is the line " flying discs for competition" really badass 8)

Frank Delicious said:

I've got a funny story about one of those Rocs. At the 07 Friz, I got a glow football stamped Sanny Roc almost new for $5. That night I was slightly intoxicated. Who am I kidding, I was really drunk. One of my really good buddies show up. He's into really old discs too. I run into my tent and grab the Roc to show him. It was cold out and when I was showing it to him, I gripped it in my normal grip and my thumb busted a huge hole in the flightplate. :|

I actually forgot about that, I was thinking about the CE teebird and a sweet wizard (maybe proto)

Probably cracked 20 or so 8x-11x rocs 10 or so 10x Aviars, a few CT Challengers, lots DX rocs and aviars, tons of wizards, and lost 4 or 5 01 CE Rocs

Frank Delicious said:
I actually forgot about that, I was thinking about the CE teebird and a sweet wizard (maybe proto)

Those were two of the weirdest ones because they brearly hit anything. My buddy just busted an 86 mold, not softie. he got it at a garage sale for .25 and it totally exploded on the first toss to the basket

dgdave said:
Probably cracked 20 or so 8x-11x rocs 10 or so 10x Aviars, a few CT Challengers, lots DX rocs and aviars, tons of wizards, and lost 4 or 5 01 CE Rocs

Mister death grip.

Good stuff! Always fun to look at old stamps. And WTF is up with that Lizard Baby disc? :? :lol:

dgdave said:
Frank Delicious said:

I've got a funny story about one of those Rocs. At the 07 Friz, I got a glow football stamped Sanny Roc almost new for $5. That night I was slightly intoxicated. Who am I kidding, I was really drunk. One of my really good buddies show up. He's into really old discs too. I run into my tent and grab the Roc to show him. It was cold out and when I was showing it to him, I gripped it in my normal grip and my thumb busted a huge hole in the flightplate. :|

Hercules Hercules

GRANNYKLUMP.jpg

Latest posts