• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Old Settlers Park

produce guy

This is the 1st time I've played since I tore my rotater cup last year'09,it's been almost 1 year,we( my son) and I decide to play here.It was a great day,sunny about 75 degrees and as usual VERY WINDY.I shot an 84 for the course,not bad for me.Just an update on this course the city of Round Rock just put some kind of pipeline thru the park,silt fences are up on some holes,they also cut down a few trees on the 6th and 7th holes which now makes it eaiser,and they also cleaned up and cut down alott of the dead trees on the backside of the pond ,holes16 and 17 so it's easier to see snakes and your disc.Other than that we had a great day.:thmbup:

This is the 1st time I've played since I tore my rotater cup last year'09,it's been almost 1 year,we( my son) and I decide to play here.It was a great day,sunny about 75 degrees and as usual VERY WINDY.I shot an 84 for the course,not bad for me.Just an update on this course the city of Round Rock just put some kind of pipeline thru the park,silt fences are up on some holes,they also cut down a few trees on the 6th and 7th holes which now makes it eaiser,and they also cleaned up and cut down alott of the dead trees on the backside of the pond ,holes16 and 17 so it's easier to see snakes and your disc.Other than that we had a great day.:thmbup:

Did they finally fill up that hole in the fairway on #8?

Sorry produce guy. I just couldn't resist. :)

man i hate that course! so windy, so open, so long.. not a good combo for my light discs..

I like it for some strange reason. I generally favor more technical courses but I like this one.

Unless you can throw 500+ (which we all know we can...) you don't have much of an advantage. And playing in the wind is good practice for everyone.

Now the temp South course, that is badass. Mix of long, short, technical, and OB up the wazoo.

Latest posts