• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

I'm not an OLF expert, but I've seen a few "SOF"s that wouldn't qualify as zippertops. Most that I've seen are pretty obvious, but some are really smooth.

Without judgment, I do not believe you.

I've got 40+, SOFs; (and near than many QOFs). I paw every single OLF I have ever seen. I have never seen one that wasn't zippertop.

I super want you to prove me wrong with a photo.

Without judgment, I do not believe you.

I've got 40+, SOFs; (and near than many QOFs). I paw every single OLF I have ever seen. I have never seen one that wasn't zippertop.

I super want you to prove me wrong with a photo.

There are about 30 at my PIAS with the same 2006 stamp on them. A few of them are smooth. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

There are about 30 at my PIAS with the same 2006 stamp on them. A few of them are smooth. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

Your PIAS sounds like a Millennium collector's gold mine. Where did they get all this old inventory?

Your PIAS sounds like a Millennium collector's gold mine. Where did they get all this old inventory?
I don't know dude, it's really only a few old millennium molds, and it's tons of the same disc. Like an absurd amount of one particular disc. They seem to stock more stuff than they can sell, so that might be part of the problem.
I think a lot of it got sent in the last few years. Is millennium known for sending out old stock like that? I know this stuff hasn't sat here since 2006.

Last edited:
I finally had a chance to throw MOLF and Pro Thunderbirds back to back (I bought 2 of each).

it does not appear they are identical but they are very close. there is a difference in the diameter of the discs.

that being said, the flight patterns were very similar, but the MOLF had a bit more LSF than the pro thunderbird.

overall distance for me very close to the same but the MOLF was longer by perhaps 5 feet.

overall close enough, i could use the MOLF & Pro Thunderbird. interchangably.

In my experience, Thunderbirds and OLFs are the same diameter, which make since they share the same mold bottom piece(s). Even though the Thunderbird is listed at 21.2 and the OLF at 21.1.

I suspect they have done a couple runs of Thunderbirds at this point, and there are probably minor differences. hat is one of the great things about Millennium--easy to find discs from the same run time and time again.

In my experience, Thunderbirds and OLFs are the same diameter, which make since they share the same mold bottom piece(s). Even though the Thunderbird is listed at 21.2 and the OLF at 21.1.

I suspect they have done a couple runs of Thunderbirds at this point, and there are probably minor differences. hat is one of the great things about Millennium--easy to find discs from the same run time and time again.

you are likely right, they are so very close in diameter. interestingly both of my 1.3 MOLFs are larger than the Pro Thunderbirds. likely variences in runs. they both fly great.

So there's these cool looking Sirius OLF's on Marshall Street from the 2008 worlds.. what run would these be from? Was it 1.2 in '08?

MOLF 1.3

picture.php

^So they found a stack of 1.1 SOFs and misstamped them, per Millennium usual?

Nope. THose 1.3 MOLFs are beefy to start, even flatter than an SOF, and in a really nice pro blend. Great discs.

I was just poking fun. Always loved my milky white 1.2 MOLFs

I WISH they were SOFs. Althogh I probably have a enough of those, truth be told.

Still, anyone got any around 170g? I'm ALWAYS buying...