• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc

Z buzz SS I actually don't carry one but too much overlap with my buzz gt and fuse So I figure having such a tweener disc would make sense here.

either my a comet, axis, or ion

I've played rounds with only the axis and ion and was only a stroke or two off my normal score.

I might just use a Lycan for that. Before I had that disc, I might pick a sparkle Squall.

Easily my Ions. I can get them out to 300ish FH and 380ish BH so except for low ceiling shots and drastic S curve lines I'm able to cover most everything I need. I hate putting with anything else, and I already use them for most all my approach shots. I play a lot of putter rounds anyways so I know what they can do.

KC Pro Roc 175. Could drive near 400', and still be reliable close range and be able to putt as well.

I play a ton of one disc rounds with just a wizard, so that's what I'd go with. I'm comfortable driving and approaching with them, and obviously they'd be better for the short game than a faster disc.