• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc

always fun to see how people change their preferences. I'll agree with the OP and go with the FLX buzzz.

Easily my Ions. I can get them out to 300ish FH and 380ish BH so except for low ceiling shots and drastic S curve lines I'm able to cover most everything I need. I hate putting with anything else, and I already use them for most all my approach shots. I play a lot of putter rounds anyways so I know what they can do.

This. Except for the distance parts. :eek:

Our local club does a one disc tourney every year. It's at a fairly wide open course though and the best shot on almost every hole is a power hyzer or big flick. So the strategy becomes park it and make the tap in. The winner is always throwing some sort of fairly stable driver. Last year it was a destroyer, this year it was an orc.

The funny thing is, a lot of people end up with personal bests. My theory is they stop over thinking every shot and just throw.

Max weight Flat opaque (not clear) z buzzz of sorts, flat barstamp buzzz, or the DD stamp glow buzzes from last year.

For most courses I'd say HPP Element. I've been doing really well with it lately. But, for ANY course, I'd have to be safe and go with my GL River. I can be confident in getting a lot of distance over water with it, and I can shape pretty much any line with it as well.

Latest posts