• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online disc golf retailers in the US

depends on the deal that marshall street is running, over christmas when they had lat 64 on sale they couldn't be beat, otherwise DGC unless you want collector disc then discgolfvalues

marshall street has the best Lat64 prices if you happen to be as addicted to that brand as i and many others are.

^^^This

Marshall St. is great, they've always given me great customer service in selecting discs and answering questions on specific discs, and quick communication. Free shipping on $50 orders, which isn't hard to do if you just buy in batches, not single discs. They're also one of the main us distributors of Lat64, so they usually have a good stock.

Thank you guys, appreciate the quick and informative replies. Got a nice list to look through now.

DiscGolfStation.com and DiscGolfCenter.com have been the best for me. The free shipping makes the difference.

I've got an online store and warehouse in MD. Disc Outfitters is competitive with the other big dawgs...low prices, outstanding selection, great service, free shipping above $12, pics of all discs, customer rewards for loyal customers, and we support the local scene as TDs, sponsors, and volunteers.

Please check us out if you haven't yet.

www.DiscOutfitters.com

I started using discgolfstation.com, free shipping over $13 I believe and a points program to get you free **** the more often you order. Free shipping is great too, 3 days to Oregon from TX where they're located. They don't carry Innova though...

no love for discnation.com?

Good selection, but I found them to be more expensive overall, and no free shipping for single discs.

I've got an online store and warehouse in MD. Disc Outfitters is competitive with the other big dawgs...low prices, outstanding selection, great service, free shipping above $12, pics of all discs, customer rewards for loyal customers, and we support the local scene as TDs, sponsors, and volunteers.

Please check us out if you haven't yet.

www.DiscOutfitters.com

Just ordered something there. Very nice site, easy to navigate.

Was just looking at www.discgolfvalues.com. They have a nice selection of X-outs for great prices on premium plastics. If you're not picky about the disc color, I think it's worth a look.

Sorry to bump this, didn't want to start a brand new thread. I've got a friend who's in and around NY City on holiday at the moment - he wants to know where he could go and buy some discs in the area. Any information on some stores that might sell some?

Latest posts