• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online disc golf retailers in the US

Soups

Par Member
Hi, sorry to ask this question as I am sure it has probably been asked before. Good way to make a first post, eh?

Basically I would like some recommendations as to good online disc golf stores - good inventory, good service - you know, the usual sort of thing. Besides the adverts that appear on this forum, I wouldn't know where to start.

Oh and if it is any help, it'd be shipping to FL.

Thanks.

someone will post a big list, but in general:

discgolfcenter.com (free shipping over 15 bucks)
discgolfvalues.com (innova goodies and cfr's)
marshallstreetdiscgolf.com (excellent service and selection)
discgolfmuseum.com (meh, sometimes they have cool stuff)

there are others, but these are the main 3-4 I use.

Discgolfcenter, free shipping and I believe they are located in Florida. Good prices and inventory as well.

Disgolfcenter.com good prices/inventory, free del after 15.00 and you get a % off when you spend so much!

gggt is great, my fav site out of the bunch.

gottagogottathrow.com

he may not know the acronym. I have only ordered from gggt and discgolfcenter.com both were good experiences, i prefer discgolfcenter because they let you pick specific weight and color.

marshallstreetdiscgolf.com will show you a pic of the actual disc you're ordering. utopiadiscgolf.com does this also i think... it might not be the actual disc but it's a good representation.

Discgolfcenter and marshallstreet are the most specific. I guess you could argue that discnation is just as specific but they're a little too pricey for me.

Sunkingdiscs.com... can't believe no one mentioned it yet.

I've ordered from almost all the ones mentioned, except GGGT. I don't understand their color/weight selection system. Plus, from what I can tell, you don't get a guarantee of either weight (except w/in 3 grams +/-) or color. Not hating here, just wondering why people like it so much, when from what I can see, it offers the least amount of service... educate me!

what does sunking charge for shipping?

edit: disregard.

"Shipping on ALL orders in continental USA: Only $5.00
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $29!*"

they are pretty steep /shrug

disc golf center and prime discs usually comes out ahead in price. well, except for the dgcr marketplace :hfive:

Last edited:
Discgolfcenter, free shipping and I believe they are located in Florida. Good prices and inventory as well.

I ordered one premium disc from them. Excellent service, and delivery didn't take that long even though I'm in CA. Yes, free delivery on ALL discs and their prices are low. You might not get a pic of the exact color, but you choose the weight (based on inventory).

Expecting a delivery today from EverythingDiscGolf.com. They currently have a 10% off special which covered almost half of the $3.49 flat shipping. They are cheaper than DiscNation and had the Westside Sword I wanted otherwise I would have chosen a different seller. Downside is you don't get to select the exact weight/color. They only show you a weight range and a general idea of the type of color (light/dark).

Had a bad experience ordering a set through Amazon (supplied by The Game Preserve). The vendor claimed to be selling an Innova Champ set, but sent me the DX set. Amazon refunded me right away so it worked out.

Lessons learned: Shop around once you figure out what you want. Read reviews here (would have stopped me from getting the Groove). Get the cheaper plastic if you're new. If you can find any discs in a local shop, check how they feel in your hand.

I use Gotto Go Gotta Throw...headed there again this afternoon...just down the road from my parents house.

I also like DiscGolfStation.com.

StrangeDiscSports.com is personal favorite site. Free shipping on most orders.

I like DiscGolfCenter. They have a live inventory and are pretty quick to respond to any questions you might have. Also with the rewards program after you spend $1,000 you get 10% off of everything. And that is already with free shipping :D.

I like DiscGolfCenter. They have a live inventory and are pretty quick to respond to any questions you might have. Also with the rewards program after you spend $1,000 you get 10% off of everything. And that is already with free shipping :D.

I'm at 6%

DiscGolfCenter really is the best.

One of only a couple of sites from which you know exactly what weight/color you will be getting, combined with free shipping and the rewards program, it's not even close.

If you're looking for collectables, try discgolfvalues.com, but pay with paypal. If you want x-outs/misprints, use them or GGGT.

I know that sunking is in sarasota, and clearwater is in...clearwater. could make a nice trip outt of it. theres plenty of course around both.