• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online Tee Sign Designer?

Billy K2

Par Member
Hey guys! I was wondering if there was a website/software I can use to design a tee sign. I don't want it to be overly complicated, just a simple sign design. Thanks!

Open Office includes both a presentation program and a drawing program. The attached pic is a tee sign done in PowerPoint.

Attachments

• BH 11.jpg
    BH 11.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 115
I drew the tee sign images for Oregon Park in Marietta, GA, in Open Office. Open Office can export to pdf, png, and other formats, no problem. I don't think Excel or Power Point can do that, nor does MS Office have all the full drawing features that Open Office Draw has. I can even share a template if you don't want to start from scratch. Here's an example.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hole_6.jpg
    hole_6.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 133
I use PowerPoint to do the drawings due to familiarity but then use the export features of Open Office to get higher resolution output for portability.

I use PowerPoint to do the drawings due to familiarity but then use the export features of Open Office to get higher resolution output for portability.

Yes. There are export-to-pdf plugins you can get for MS Office, but it's hard to beat Open Office's export features, and it can open all kind of file types, though sometimes imperfectly, depending on feature compatibility. :thmbup: for Open Office, as well as Libre Office, which is virtually the same freeware suite, though the advanced features are gradually diverging, since it's currently being developed by different folks.

Buildasign.com design and order parking sign sized tee sign real easy. Just ordered a replacement for one of ours 21.57 shipped. Use promo code BASthankyou25 through the weekend. It's got a simple design program, upload pics and/or use their online images to design anything you want on the signs. Check out the one's from Joralemon park here. All done at buildasign. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=164&mode=media

Latest posts