• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Orion LF vs. Avenger

Steady 26542 said:
JBinAZ said:
Ted Damson said:
Orion nerding? You got it...

I just acquired a white 150 OLF with a bar stamp and I cannot figure out if it is M or S plastic. The only marking on the back is 150. I thought maybe you could help me ID it. Thanks!
Since it's a Bar Stamp how do you know it's an OLF? It should have SOF Near the 150 on the bottom, if it's a Sirius OLF. I haven't seen a Bar Stamped 150 MOLF.
According to the auction that I bought it from...
"Here is a First Run Bar Stamp Millennium Orion LF at 150 grams in EXCELLENT, UNTHROWN, BRAND NEW CONDITION."
I figured that once I got it in my hands I would be able to tell what plastic it is from writing on the back but it is not there. So in a sense, I do not even know if it is an OLF. I was hoping that Ted would remember this exact disc and help me out. It feels very similar to my mols but at the same time it feels similar to star plastic. dunno

I will compare it to a FB tomorrow when I see my buddy. So I guess I am in the dark when it comes to the plastic. I will just have to throw it and see how well it holds up. :eek:

Latest posts