• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] OS Fairway

If the Banshee is too OS, and the Clash not enough, I second the Predator, if you can handle the rim. It's definitely not as comfortable as some of the newer plastics, but fits your requirements.

If the Banshee is too OS, and the Clash not enough, I second the Predator, if you can handle the rim. It's definitely not as comfortable as some of the newer plastics, but fits your requirements.

Yeah, I forgot about the Predator, but the rim is horrible for me...I think I'll pick up an Eagle and a FD2 to test out. Thanks for all of the responses!

The obvious answer is a PD; don't worry about the Firebird bottom - it's got more distance, great control, and enough HSS to fight wind without being a meathook.

Tsunami is a great moderately overstable driver. It's a lot like a Predator (possibly the old mold Predator?) but without the dumpy fade. Also feels a little more like an Eagle than a Predator.

Latest posts